Tuesday February 19

We're starting today with a stand-up meeting which will become part of our weekly routine done the first day of every week.

Normally, you will use your project canvas to help share this information but for today, you can either use the backlog section of your project proposal, or do this:

1) Identify--specifically--what you've prioritized to work on (the "To Do" column of your project canvas . e.g., I have prioritized finding some TED talks and podcasts on the topic of a digital footprint as well as asking Mrs. Tipping or Mr. Witty for a graphic organizer to help me record the main idea and supporting details of an oral text.

2) Explain what you're working on right now (The "Doing" section of your project canvas). e.g., I am reading the descriptions of the TED talks I found to see if they fit with my topic.

3) Identify or describe any challenges you're having (e.g., I can't find a lot of TED talks that specifically use the term digital footprint. I could use some help brainstorming other key words to look for).

Then you get to work and we know how we can support you.

Today is the recognition assembly in period 2. There is an assembly day schedule and there is a seating plan. You must sit with the class.

Comments