Examining the Curriculum Expectations
As we begin to plan for our bundled English and Business course next year, I am trying to take stock of the curriculum expectations for ENG3U, ENG3C, BTA3O and see where the curriculum expectations overlap. I'm starting with the two English courses because that's my area of expertise but even in this process, I'm surprised to discover that I never realized that the overall expectations for ENG3C are exactly the same as the overall expectations for ENG3U. I knew they were similar but I didn't know they were word for word the same. This is interesting because it means that the overall expectations are the same but the way they achieve the overall expectations are a little different.
I'm making a concept map to illustrate these similarities and differences and opportunities for overlap. I'm hoping that this concept map will help reveal ideas for organizing and structuring our course.
This is the first step but I want to use this blog to document the stages of our project.
I'm making a concept map to illustrate these similarities and differences and opportunities for overlap. I'm hoping that this concept map will help reveal ideas for organizing and structuring our course.
This is the first step but I want to use this blog to document the stages of our project.

Comments
Post a Comment